Tuesday, August 10, 2010

About physics

Few days back i was reading somewhere about torque physics, it was a complete new term for me. And that is why i tried to get the meaning of the term and what exactly it is and i am just trying to share with you my latest learning on torque physics.

Physics is one of the three most important branches of science. Physics is that branch of science which deals in the study of matter and motion. There are different branches of physics like astronomical physics, atomic physics, biophysics, chemical physics and so on. Today i will share with about torque physics.

Let's start with the answer to the question what is exactly this torque physics.In physics when an external force is applied on the body, the body gets tendency to rotate over an axis of a surface, which is called torque. Torque is considered as a vector quantity over an axis of rotation.

This is something which i came to know about in just recent days. Physics is a vast study and to explore the field of study is interesting as well as helpful. I learn to love new things and so i urge you that, you just feel free to give me a feedback always. Give me a learning, any comments and also you can criticize my faults as it would help me to improvise. For today i guess i have given you some informative learning and it would be helpful to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment